- Think U Know – advice around internet safety and safe surfing for young people from Think U Know. Learn about online safety when using blogs, chatting, and online gaming www.thinkuknow.co.uk
- Protect Young Eyes – risk profiles for many apps used by young people www.protectyoungeyes.com/apps
- PAPYRUS – For concerns around not coping with life, low mood, suicidal feelings. Talk to PAPYRUS. A free national helpline that offers confidential, practical advice and support for the prevention of young suicide.
SMS: 07786209697 Email: pat@papyrus-uk.
- Stockport without abuse – concerns over domestic abuse 0161 477 4271
- Stockport Wednesdays – The Proud Trust – a group for young people aged 14-25 aiming to improve physical, emotional self care, social awareness and well being https://www.theproudtrust.org/youth-groups/stockport-wednesdays/
- Calm Harm – Helps manage the urge to self-harm https://calmharm.co.uk/
- Grief Support – Helps understand and manage grief https://www.childbereavementuk.org/
- Mood Tools – tools to help negative thoughts (sad, anxious or depressed) https://www.moodtools.org/
- SAM – Self help anxiety App https://sam-app.org.uk/
- Stay Alive – Useful tools to help you stay safe https://www.hpft.nhs.uk/information-and-resources/spot-the-signs/stay-alive-app/