Mental Health Awareness Week 7th - 13th February 2022
mental health awareness week
Werneth School is committed to providing care, support and guidance, and counselling on all issues related to Health and Well-Being.
We're all different, so what affects your wellbeing may not be the same for somebody else. Common things are:
- difficult or stressful life events
- your relationships with the people around you
- the care and support you get at home and school
- your physical health – how much sleep you get, what you eat and drink or if you have any health problems
- your environment – housing conditions, how you are treated by others, money problems
- being able to recognise and communicate your emotions.
You may experience difficulties in one or more of these areas, or even experience problems not listed here. That's okay. Everyone is different.